Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Exam Process
1. To prepare for enrollment into the Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program, you can:
2. Take the Operations Certificate Entrance Exam
- The entrance exam will be based on the level of information featured in 340B University.
- The entrance exam will ensure that you have prerequisite knowledge before entering the 340B Certificate Program.
- You can take the entrance exam twice:
- 70% passing score is required for program enrollment.
- After second non-passing score, continued preliminary education is recommended and there is a 1 month required waiting period before retaking the entrance exam.
3. Register and pay for the program
After you pass the 340B Operations Certificate Entrance Exam, you will receive an email with directions on how to register and pay. Payment can be made by credit card. Payments are due in full at the time of enrollment.
4. Operations Certificate Baseline Exam
Upon registration, you will take a baseline exam to assess your understanding of the 340B program and identify areas which you should focus throughout the advanced training program.
5. Watch 340B Operations Certificate curriculum modules
The Advanced 340B Operations Certificate program is comprised of 24 learning modules that provide in-depth training and operationalization considerations within the 340B program. An overview of the program curriculum can be found here.
6. Take the Exams
Operations Certificate Practice Exam
- Optional practice exam will help you determine if you are prepared for the final exam.
- You can take the practice exam twice.
Operations Certificate Final Exam
If you pass with a 75% score, certificate will be awarded.
- If failed second time, wait 3 months before retaking the exam.
- If failed third time, wait 6 months and then re-enroll and repay registration fee (no need to retake entrance exam).
Searchable public lookup is available to verify ACE certification.
You must renew every other year (from date of certificate award).
- To renew, you must successfully pass the recertification exam covering the lastest 340B Trends and Hot Topics content.
- The total cost of recertification $200. Payments are due in full at the time of enrollment.
The Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program is a separate Apexus offering that is not a part of the 340B Prime Vendor Program or otherwise associated with the Prime Vendor Agreement between HRSA and Apexus.
The program is provided solely for education and/or instructional purposes, and the learner assumes exclusive responsibility for using and applying the information presented therein. Successful completion of the program does not confer a professional license or other equivalent designation or qualification on the learner.
Passing score thresholds are subject to change.
BECOME A 340B EXPERT.
Health systems demand 340B expertise. Validate your 340B skills with the Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program and become an Apexus Certified Expert.Take the Entrance Exam